Tuesday, November 18, 2008

World's Worst Blogger....

I think that I have officially won the title of World's Worst Blogger. It has been so long since I have posted anything. I finally got Halloween pic's off my camera and have them ready to put on here. We had a great Halloween! The Saturday before Halloween our Ward had a Trunk or Treat at the Drive-In Theater. We first had Hamburgers and Hotdogs then they had a children's costume parade and Trunk or Treated and then after they all had way too much candy we watched Journey to the Center of the Earth at the Drive-In. It was a blast!! The weather was nice and not to cold, we laid all the seats down in the Expedition and we all layed on foam pads in the back and watched the movie. We had a great time.

Aiden was supposed to be a horse. He loves horse's. But when it came time to put the costume on he was having nothing to do with it. So instead, he wore the cute little cowboy hat that Grandpa Darwin & Grandma Roxie gave him for his birthday and he was a cowboy instead. You can see his horse costume laying in the back of the Expedition. LOL! He does make a mighty cute cowboy if I do say so myself.



Dallin was my Ninja man this year. He looked awesome!! Dallin has taken Karate and this just fit him perfectly this year. I love this kid, he is so much fun!!



McKinley was the cutest witch ever!!! She looked so darling in her little costume. She is growing up so fast and isn't a little girl anymore. In fact, Buck and I were talking last week and realized we have a "tweener". She is so much fun and is such a good girl and a great big sister.

Here she is with one of her really good friends!!

No comments: