Saturday, August 16, 2008

Aiden is 2......

Yesterday was Aiden's 2nd Birthday. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. I wish I could freeze time right now. He is such an amazing little boy. He is so darn cute and so funny!! I am madly in love with my little man!!! It is so awesome to see him growing up, yet at the same time I am a little sad, to see my baby growing up. He is so into tractors and trucks right now, he loves to play in the dirt with his new trucks he got for his birthday. He is talking up a storm, and he is a big helper!! He loves to help his daddy feed and water the cows, and he helps me collect the eggs, even though his favorite part of collecting eggs is throwing them. :) I have to remind him every time, to hold it careful, don't throw it. :) And most of the time he manages to get his egg into the house safely. We had Grandpa and Grandma Peck, and Eric, Shay and their girls come over last night for dinner and cake and ice cream. Here are a couple pictures from his party last night. Happy Birthday little man!!


No comments: